Version 1.4 of the INDUTRAX Application Environment software comes with many new features and improvements. Simplified integration options of outdoor and indoor location systems in conjunction with multi-site capabilities enable seamless tracking around the world and multiply the application possibilities of the Location Aware Software.
The highlights of innovations in the release version 1.4 include:
- New connectors and interfaces to external systems (Teltonika GPS, Kon-Cept MMS bidirectional (WebSphere MQ Series), SoluM Pick-To-Light)
- Automatic check of the functionality of tags during tag assignment
- eLabel Designer
- Help area for end users
- Reporting and Analytics for PRODUCTTRACKER
- White labeling of end-user interfaces
In addition, many improvements are included, among others:
- Installation of applications via setups
- Extensive facilitations in configuration such as multi-edit of zone logic, graphical definition of snap-to-lines, new triggers for event definitions, etc.
- Guided plausibility check of the configuration
- Extension of zone logic
- Harmonisation of log output
- Revision of the storage of shifts and activity durations as a basis for reporting
INDUTRAX Application Environment
The INDUTRAX Application Environment was developed as a Location Aware Software that enables the combination of various technologies for location and identification with applications for logistics and production control using industry standards.
Thanks to modular function blocks, individual applications for the digitisation of processes and workflows can be implemented in a simple and agile manner. Our customers and partners can adapt the applications to their individual needs and even build their own applications. Suitable for different use cases, we offer flexible and scalable solutions as well as ready-made software applications.
INDUTRAX is a leading provider of Location Aware Software and solutions that enable the combination of various technologies for location, identification and sensing with enterprise logistics and production control systems. INDUTRAX has completed over 60 location deployment projects for medium size and enterprise industrial customers such as Volkswagen, Daimler and Magna Steyr.