INDUTRAX at RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow
From 20. to 21. October 2021 in Wiesbaden
RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow is Europe's largest event for RFID & Wireless IoT technologies. Visit us at the trade fair and find out how you can digitise your manufacturing and logistics processes with the help of location.
RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow is Europe's largest event for RFID & Wireless IoT technologies. The live event will take place from 20. to 21. October at the RheinMain CongressCenter Wiesbaden. Users, integrators and developers of RFID and wireless IoT technologies will meet on more than 4,000 square metres of exhibition space. In addition to the technologies, the main topics include digitalisation and connectivity, Industry 4.0 and process automation.
INDUTRAX is live on site as one of the leading providers of Location Aware Software and solutions. Our software enables the combination of different technologies for location, identification and sensor technology in interaction with corporate logistics and production control systems. Visit us at the trade fair and find out how you can digitise your manufacturing and logistics processes with the help of location.
You will find us at the joint booth (booth 70) of our partner Wirepas. The fair advises that tickets should be purchased in advance if possible and will be available from September via the fair website. We look forward to your visit!
Simple finding of orders and assets on the shop floor
Webinar on 21. April 2021
In many production and logistics companies, employees are constantly searching for the right and latest information and for the materials they need to do their work.
- Is your production and logistics organisation characterised by media disruptions and a lot of paper in manufacturing?
- Are your foremen and team leaders the only ones who have an overview of the current processes?
In this webinar, jointly hosted by INDUTRAX and Quuppa, we will demonstrate live from our Location Test Factory how the INDUTRAX ASSETFINDER software application based on the Quuppa RTLS Locating System provides transparency and improves processes in manufacturing and logistics processes.
Automatic capture of inventory and process control using location data
Webinar 3. December 2020
In this online seminar you will receive ideas and answers to the following challenges that are faced every day in a real industrial environment:
- Strongly metallic environments place great demands on the tracking system in terms of accuracy and reliability
- Too many non-value-added times in production, such as the search for production orders
- Actual lead times of production orders and process steps do not meet your expectations
- Too much paper in your production process slows down digitisation